Thursday 26 September 2019

Creative Writing Rap

Hi welcome back bloggers, and today I am going to talk about my creative writing. Last week we were given a slideshow and we have to write a rap a narrative or a recount to tell you what happened on the day here is my rap.

Driving in a car mud runs so far
I can hear some barking we are now parking
We are dancing to a clown now let's do the double down nnnnnnnnn
Having a chit chat look at that fat cat
Warm up warm down trying not to spin around

Mud run … so fun X2

We are now running for the sunning
Having fun with some kids overrunning all the kids
When I finish in first place I will get a drinking space
The obstacles were hard but I made it all in one

I am the one the one X4

We get prizes all different sizes munching on some lunch munch munch munch
Ba Ba Ba-Loo Ba Ba Ba-loo
I got a balloon that can take me to the moon
On our way back the ride is so slack
Playing a game it’s gonna be frame
Back at school the mud runs so fun
I think I might go next year cause I feel like a billionaire!

Did you like my rap? I did. I will make another rap soon and share it with you but for now Blog Ya Later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.