Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country!

Hi welcome back bloggers, Last week we did some thing called a fun run. A fun run is something so children could help raise money for the school and children do this because the more money you raise the better prizes you get. We did 8 activities on the day here are the names of them: running, cheering, food stall, cake and ice block, warming up/down, kicking, obstacle course and skipping. I liked the fun run because first of all I liked the prizes you get and second of all I came 6th out of the year 5 boys! (higher place than last year but still in the top ten).

I would recommend this to all schools if you are trying to raise money for something so I think A fun run is a good idea. A fun run is a good way to get fit as well as winning awesome prizes. We had heaps of fun and I think you should give it a try. If you want to organise a fun run go to www.schoolfundraising.co.nz. It is a great website and you can see how many school are doing a fun run and how much money the schools have raised. Here are some pics of us on the day. Blog ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.